Wednesday 30 January 2013

Script - Approved Copy

Scene 1 - Graveyard - Day


Aimie looking at her sisters grave.

Aimie cries


Flashback - Capstone - Evening


Lisa and Sam heavily breathing as they run through the woods to the lake.


Lisa

(Screaming)

Help me! Please someone help!


Sam

(Shouting abuse)

Get back here now!

You can't runaway from me!

I'm guna get you!


Sam traps Lisa on the bridge and continues to shout abuse.

Sam grabs Lisa and drags her to the edge of the lake.

Lisa screams




Sam

Stop struggling!


Lisa

(Shouting)

Get off me! Get off! Leave me alone!

Water splashes


Scene 2 - Graveyard - Day


Aimie

Lisa? Lisa!

Is that you?!


Aimie follows the shadow believed to be Lisa through the woods


Aimie

Lisa! Is that you? Come back!


Scene 3 - Cabin - Day

Aimie sees Lisa's reflection in the mirror

Aimie gasps 

No comments:

Post a Comment